Steelcase is aware of a scam impersonating our company and hiring managers on multiple job websites, similar in scope to a scam that has impacted numerous other companies in the past, where fraudulent job opportunities have been offered in an attempt to obtain money and personal information from interested potential employees. We are addressing through the appropriate channels, and encourage anyone with a job-related question to contact our hiring team at myHR@steelcase.com.
Steelcase Commitment to Integrity
At Steelcase, we act with integrity. As part of that commitment, we want to help all potential employees avoid these scams and navigate them if encountered.
- We will never ask for financial commitment from candidates as a pre-employment requirement.
- Always ensure you’re interacting with a Steelcase employee during the hiring process with an @steelcase.com email address.
- All available employment opportunities at Steelcase can be viewed at steelcase.com/careers. If a position is not listed here, it is not a legitimate opening.
- Interested potential employees will upload application materials to our careers system to apply to positions via steelcase.com/careers.
- If you’re contacted via phone about a job you have not applied for and is not listed on steelcase.com/careers, please contact us at?myHR@steelcase.com.
- If you think you’ve been a victim of a scam or fraudulent employment request, save the message and send it to your local law enforcement agency. You may also contact us at myHR@steelcase.com or?(616) 475-2020.
- If we are interested in a video interview, we’ll ask you to connect through Skype. We will also always give you lead-time prior to a conversation, never asking to interview you immediately.
- We will not send a check or payment as part of the application process, in order for a potential employee to purchase equipment of any kind.
Steelcase Commitment to Data Privacy
Data Privacy Statement
The data you submit to us remains confidential and is used solely for the purposes stated in the data privacy statement. Please review our data privacy statement.
Protect yourself against fraudulent job offers and recruiting!
The only way to apply for an employment opportunity with Steelcase is through the Steelcase Careers website. Discover how to protect yourself from employment scams.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.
If you have questions, please contact myHR@steelcase.com.